Multidisciplinary solutions tailored to the company’s unique leadership style and Brazilian corporate culture
Companies must be prepared for and protected in the event of becoming involved, wittingly or unwittingly, in a corruption investigation.
Wolfe Associates offers a range of strategic and preventative solutions enabling the company to demonstrate a top down commitment to Brazil’s so-called “Clean Companies Act” law and also to the principal international anticorruption and anti-bribery laws – the US FCPA (US) and the UK Bribery Act.
Wolfe Associates’ methodology includes:
- Risk and vulnerability diagnostic
- Prevention through refining corporate culture, controls, processes, and third party due diligence (suppliers, clients and partners)
- Panning to detect potential problems, investigate violations and set up and manage whistleblower systems
- Establish effective integrity and compliance mechanisms and procedures and integrating local compliance with corporate compliance.
- Incident response, crisis communication and reputation protection
- Post-event monitoring and ongoing review of controls and procedures